Here’s an overview of how Dr. Post works with you as an individual:
Part 1 – Assessment
- Start with a professional assessment of your energy. This includes a thorough review of all the factors that add or deplete your energy: current work situation, work history, current health, health history, medical records, genetics, current activities outside of work, relationships with family, significant affiliations, exercise habits, diet, supplements and medicines.
- On the professional side, we may also review employee feedback, peer feedback and performance reviews.
- On the personal side we may review medical records or psychological and preference reports.
Part 2 – Design the Plan to Improve Energy
- Looking at all the information, Dr. Post creates a personalized energy plan with two-part focus: your energy at work, and your personal energy.
- Specific recommendations are made in both arenas.
Part 3 – Implement Plan, Monitor Results, Modify Plan at Key Junctures
- Dr. Post coaches you through the implementation of your plan on a regular basis and may also provide direct clinical or organizational support as part of the package.
For more information, contact Dr. Nancy Post at 215 438-8590 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Return to What We Do